Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan coconut lentil soup recipe. To cook vegan coconut lentil soup you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Prepare of medium onion.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Provide of piece ginger.
- You need of curry powder.
- Prepare of red curry powder.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Get of can unsweetened coconut milk.
- Provide of red lentils.
- Provide of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Take of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of non-dairy Yogurt (for serving; optional).
- Get of sea salt (optional to taste).
Steps to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Chop onion, mince garlic, and peel and chop ginger..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to large sauce pan on med heat. Add chopped onions and cook til translucent (about 6-8 min)..
- Add garlic and ginger, stirring often (about 4-5 min)..
- Add both curry powders and stir until begins to stick to bottom (about 1 min)..
- Add coconut milk, shredded coconut, red lentils, 1 tbsp salt and 5 cups of water. Break up spices by stirring often. Bring water to boil water and then reduce heat to simmer and cook til soup starts to thicken (about 20-25 min)..
- While soup is simmering, squeeze thawed spinach to release excess water. Chop spinach finely on cutting board..
- Towards end of simmering (about 5 min left), add crushed tomatoes and chopped spinach. Season to taste w/ sea salt and serve with 1 scoop of non-dairy yogurt..
If you find this Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.