Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's beef onion mushroom soup recipe. To make mike's beef onion mushroom soup you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Provide of Homemade Beef Stock [see easy recipe under my profile].
- Take of Package Hormel Beef Roast [with Aus Ju].
- You need of LG Viadailla Onion [for sweetness].
- Use of Box Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Get of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Get of Dried Rosemary.
- Provide of Baguette Bread.
- Take of Garlic Butter.
Instructions to make Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Create your homemade beef stock. A thick beef stock is essential with this recipe. But, you can use boxed broth. Just season with beef bouillon, thicken with 2 tbsp corn starch and 1 tbsp water at the finish and, simmer on high for 2 minutes longer. Stir well and fast if you choose a corn starch slurry tho..
- Here's what you'll need. Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix not pictured here. Chop your onions. P.S., I always add Beef Boullion to this recipie but it's entirely up to you!.
- Microwave your beef roast for 3 minutes..
- Fine fork shread your roast..
- Now, it's everybody in the pool! Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add slurry at this point if choosing to thicken your soup. We enjoy ours thicker as so it can coat crustinies well..
- Here's your outcome. Your soup should be able to coat a spoon. Serve with toasted crustinie bread..
- Or, with a Patty Melt. Enjoy!.
- Sorry. This site isn't letting my students sort their steps. Preheat oven to 350° at Step #6. Slice Baguette Bread and coat with garlic butter if you'd like. Bake 5 minutes or until slightly crispy..
If you find this Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.