Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) recipe. To make chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang):
- You need 1 pc of Whole Chicken Leg (bone in).
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1.5 litres of Water (or as needed).
- Prepare of Dun Ji Tang herbs;.
- Use 6 g of Astragalus Root (Bei Chi 北芪).
- Provide 15 g of Codonopsis (Dang Shen 党参).
- Take 11 g of Chinese Yam (Huai Shan 淮山).
- Use 23 g of Solomon's Seal (Yu Zhu 玉竹).
- Use 23 g of Wolfberries (Goji Zi 枸杞子).
- Provide of Optional.
- Prepare 20 g of Red Dates.
- Prepare 20 g of Dried Longan.
Steps to make Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang):
- CHICKEN; rinse the chicken. Dry the chicken with kitchen towels and then salt it. Let it sit for 30 minutes..
- STEW; In a pot, place in all the Herbs as well as Water and chicken. Bring it to a boil and then turn down the heat to a simmer. REMOVE any scum from the surface and let the soup cook for 1 hour or until the liquid has been reduced by half..
- SERVE; turn off the heat, remove the chicken and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then, chop the chicken into serving size. Taste the soup to see if it needs to be seasoned. Serve in a bowl..
If you find this Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.