Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot pasta fagioli recipe. You can cook crock pot pasta fagioli using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli:
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- You need 10 oz of Shoe string cut carrots.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Celery, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped yellow onion.
- You need 2 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of Red kidney beans (drained and rinsed).
- Take 1 can of White kidney beans (drained and rinsed).
- Get 4 cup of Beef broth.
- Take 2 tbsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tabasco sauce.
- Use 1 of Regular size jar of Prego traditional flavor spaghetti sauce.
- Get 8 oz of Ditalini pasta.
Steps to make Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli:
- Brown ground beef on stove. Season with salt and pepper. Drain and set aside..
- Use a 6 quart crock pot. Add the carrots, celery.and onion. Next, add the tomatoes, beans, beef broth, and jar of spaghetti sauce..
- Add oregano, salt, pepper and tabasco..
- Finally, and the ground beef. Mix well..
- Put the lid on and cook for eight hours on low..
- 30 minutes before it is done, add the pasta..
- Be sure not to add extra pasta, it is tempting because it looks like it is not enough. Trust me it is plenty. Too much pasta soaks up too much liquid.
If you find this Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.