Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for TONJIRU (Pork Miso Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect TONJIRU (Pork Miso Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to TONJIRU (Pork Miso Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tonjiru (pork miso soup) recipe. You can have tonjiru (pork miso soup) using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare TONJIRU (Pork Miso Soup):
- Get of (about 4 U.S. cup) water.
- You need of sliced pork belly.
- Provide of gobo (burdock root).
- Get of carrot.
- Prepare of daikon.
- Prepare of satoimo (baby taro).
- Use of small sweet potato.
- Get of leak.
- Provide of Shitake.
- Get of konnyaku (konjac).
- Prepare of tofu.
- Get of grated ginger.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Take of MIRIN.
- Use of and 1/2 tbsp MISO.
- Get of sesame oil.
Steps to make TONJIRU (Pork Miso Soup):
- Cut pork into bite-sized pieces..
- Peel the Daikon and Carrot. Cut into quarter rounds..
- Remove dirt from the burdock, Make a lengthwise cross shape incision.Cut it with a knife as if you were sharpening pencil. Soak it in water about 5 minutes. Then rinse and drain the burdock..
- Tear the block of konnyaku with your hands..
- Slice Shitake..
- Peel Satoimo and sweet potato. Cut into bite-size..
- Slice leek..
- Heat the salad oil in a large pot, and fry the pork..
- When the pork is cooked, Add the all vegetables and konnyaku. Stir together..
- Pour water into a large pot..
- When it starts to a boil, skim off the scum..
- Tear the block of tofu with your hands, And add them..
- Simmer until the vegetables are tender..
- Dissolve the miso into the stock. And, Add soy sauce, MIRIN, sesame oil and grated ginger..
- Ready to eat!.
If you find this TONJIRU (Pork Miso Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.