Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup recipe. To make carrot soup you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Soup:
- Provide 2 of Carrots.
- Take 1 of Large Onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Use 1 cup of Soup Stock *Vegetable or Chicken.
- Use 1 cup of Milk *1/4 cup of Cream can be added.
- Take of Salt & White Pepper.
Steps to make Carrot Soup:
- Slice Carrot and Onion. Heat Butter in a large sauce pan or a pot and cook vegetables over medium to low heat until Onion turned transparent and softened..
- Add Soup Stock and bring to the boil. Cook over low heat until vegetables are tender..
- Add Milk, then blend by a stick blender or mixer until smooth and silky..
- Reheat gently. Season with Salt & White Pepper if desired. If you like cream, you can stir through about 1/4 cup..
- You may wish to sprinkle some finely chopped parsley or drizzle some cream. I like just as it is..
If you find this Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.