Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Our Family Recipe for Croquettes! Curry Flavored Version recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family Recipe for Croquettes! Curry Flavored Version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family Recipe for Croquettes! Curry Flavored Version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to our family recipe for croquettes! curry flavored version recipe. To make our family recipe for croquettes! curry flavored version you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Our Family Recipe for Croquettes! Curry Flavored Version:
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Take of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Get of Onions.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Water.
- Get of Curry powder.
- Get of ✩Japanese Worcestershire style sauce.
- Prepare of ✩Soy sauce.
- Use of ✩Cooking sake.
- Provide of ✩Sugar.
- Take of Flour, egg, panko.
- You need of Frying oil.
Instructions to make Our Family Recipe for Croquettes! Curry Flavored Version:
- Boil the potatoes on the stovetop or in the microwave as described in Step 2. Mince the onions and carrots..
- If you're using a microwave, peel off the skin, cut into quarters, and wash off with water. Put them into a microwave-safe container etc., place a plastic wrap on top, and heat for 15 minutes at 600W. Let it rest for 10 minutes afterwards..
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and sauté the ground meat without oil. Enough fat will come out of the meat..
- Add the onions and carrots and keep sautéing. Add salt and pepper..
- After about 3 minutes of sautéing, lightly stir the curry powder at the edge of the frying pan..
- Add the water and ingredients marked ✩ and let it simmer until the liquid evaporates..
- Mash the potatoes with a masher etc. while still warm..
- Combine the mashed potatoes with the mixture from step 6 and mix well. Let the excess moisture to evaporate over heat. Be careful not to let it burn..
- Let it cool by spreading it out in a shallow container. While still warm, divide and shape it into your preferred numbers/sizes and let it cool..
- Coat with flour, egg, and panko in that order..
- Deep-fry in oil..
- It's done!.
- It's delicious while hot but it's also very tasty even after cooling so I recommend using it for bentos..
If you find this Our Family Recipe for Croquettes! Curry Flavored Version recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.