Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chinese Cuisine- Sour & Spicy Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Cuisine- Sour & Spicy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Cuisine- Sour & Spicy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese cuisine- sour & spicy soup recipe. You can have chinese cuisine- sour & spicy soup using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Cuisine- Sour & Spicy Soup:
- Take 1/4 lb of thin cut pork tenderloin, cut into strips.
- Prepare 8 oz of canned bamboo shoot strips.
- Take 1/2 cup of shred carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shred dried black fungus.
- Prepare 3 of Chinese mushrooms or 5 brown mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1 package of (about 5 oz) Enoki mushroom, (optional).
- You need 1 package of medium-hard tofu, cut into small pieces.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Take 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Provide of few cilantro, finely chopped.
- Use of ~~ Marinade for pork ~~.
- Get 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of potato starch.
- Get of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- Use 3 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take 3 Tbsp of (or more) black vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of potato starch.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of (or more) white pepper.
Steps to make Chinese Cuisine- Sour & Spicy Soup:
- Soak black fungus in water till soft (about 1 hour). In another bowl, soak Chinese mushrooms in water till soft (about 1 hour) then slice it into strips. Soak bamboo shoot strips in water to wash off the metal smell. Mix pork with marinade and marinate at least 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare other ingredients..
- Fill water in a pot about 1/3 full. Put cubed tofu, mushroom strips and mushroom water (the water that soaked mushrooms) in the cold water and cook until boil..
- Turn heat to medium. Discard the white foam on the soup surface. Add bamboo shoot strips, soft shred black fungus, shredded carrots, and rice wine continuing cook till boiling..
- Add Enoki mushroom and season with salt, soy sauce, and black vinegar. Bring the soup to boil. Mix 1 Tbsp potato starch with 1 Tbsp water well then stir it in the soup..
- Whisk eggs with a little bit salt and pour into the soup. When egg liquid is formed, lightly stir and break the egg. Then add pork strips cooking for 3 minutes..
- Add chopped green onions, cilantro, and white pepper stir well. Then, season again if needed..
If you find this Chinese Cuisine- Sour & Spicy Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.