Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hambagu (japanese hamburger steak) recipe. To make hambagu (japanese hamburger steak) you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak):
- Use of minced beef.
- You need of egg.
- Provide of panko crumbs.
- Get of salt.
- Use of black pepper.
- Get of Italian spice.
- Prepare of ground cardamom (optional, gives more depth to the taste).
Instructions to make Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak):
- Mix ground beef with all the seasoning in a bowl..
- Add more panko crumbs if mixture is still too wet to mould into shape..
- Shape into burger patties about 1 inch thick..
- Place patties into fry pan on medium high heat and cook one side for 2 minutes. Flip them over and cook until liquid starts to ooze out (indication of medium rare). Remove from pan and let rest for 5 more minutes before serving (to get perfect medium well). If well done is desired, turn off the heat and cover the pan for 5 minutes..
- While resting aside or in the covered pan, toast burger buns in oven or another fry pan over low heat. Prepare sliced cheese, lettuce and tomato for garnishing. I also squeeze some ketchup and Japanese mayo to complete the dish. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.