Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mae's Tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mae's Tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mae's tortilla soup recipe. You can have mae's tortilla soup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mae's Tortilla soup:
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need of canola oil.
- You need of cornmeal.
- Provide of cumin.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Take of carrot or 6 baby carrots– chopped.
- Get of celery, chopped.
- You need of chili powder.
- Use of add desired herbs — basil, cilatro, etc, to taste..
- Use of med, red potatos– chopped.
- You need of onion– chopped.
- Provide of stock — i use chicken.
- Use of , 10 oz tomato sauce.
- Take of can green chilies– optional.
- Prepare of black beans, optional.
- Provide of 13 oz cans chicken, optional.
Instructions to make Mae's Tortilla soup:
- add oil to cast iron skillet heat until a sprinkling of water dances.
- put cornmeal in skillet, stir until meal is golden in color.
- add tomato sauce + 2 cans of water.
- add all veg, cook on med heat until tender.
- add all spices and seasonings.
- add stock, cook for 15 min.
- serve hot with crispy tortilla strips.
If you find this Mae's Tortilla soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.