Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mexican style wrap recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican style wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican style wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican style wrap recipe. To cook mexican style wrap you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican style wrap:
- Provide 10 of onions, pearl.
- Get As needed of oil, olive.
- Use 1 kg of beef mince.
- Get 5 ml of spice for mince, Robertsons.
- Get 250 g of mushroom, sliced.
- Take 200 g of spinach.
- Use 1 jar of peppadew medium salsa, Woolworth.
- Take 1 can of black beans.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of peppercorns, crushed.
- You need 100 g of lettuce.
- Get 250 ml of sour cream.
- You need 8 of wraps.
Steps to make Mexican style wrap:
- Cut onions into quarters (lengthwise). Saute with oil in a pot until translucent..
- Add mince meat and brown. Spice with spice for mince.
- Roughly chop spinach. Add spinach and sliced mushroom on top of mince (do not mix) and cook for 10 minutes..
- Add the jar peppadew medium salsa and black beans with brine — Cook for 10 minutes..
- Season with salt and peppercorns..
- Spread 30ml sour cream on each wrap. Add a few lettuce pieces and a scoop mince. Enjoy😛.
If you find this Mexican style wrap recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.