Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Braised Beef and Tortellini in Marsala Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Beef and Tortellini in Marsala Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to braised beef and tortellini in marsala cream sauce recipe. To cook braised beef and tortellini in marsala cream sauce you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Braised Beef and Tortellini in Marsala Cream Sauce:
- You need 2 lb of Beef Strip loin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 3 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 2 cup of Marsala cooking wine.
- Prepare 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 of large tomatoes (seeded and diced).
- You need 2 cup of mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- Provide 5 cup of cheese tortellini.
Instructions to make Braised Beef and Tortellini in Marsala Cream Sauce:
- In a non stick skillet. Heat oil in pan. Toss strip loin steaks in Flour and sear on each side..
- Reduce heat to minimum and add garlic, onion, thyme, and basil. Cook until onions are tender..
- Add Marsala cooking wine, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, and Italian seasoning. Cook on minimum covered for 5 hours..
- Remove steak from pan and set in fridge to cool. This will make slicing easier. Increase temperature of pan to medium, add whipping cream, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Cook until sauce has reduced to half..
- Meanwhile, after steak has cooled slice into thin strips. Once sauce has reduced, return steak slices to the sauce and increase heat to medium high. At this time cook cheese tortellini as directed on package..
- Strain tortellini and put back in the pot used to cook it. Now add the sauce and beef mixture to the tortellini and mix. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Braised Beef and Tortellini in Marsala Cream Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.