Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rum-gravy bbq ribs (oven) recipe. You can have rum-gravy bbq ribs (oven) using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven):
- Get of Rub.
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of beef soup base (powder).
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tsp of dehydrated onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need of Ribs.
- You need 1 of rack of pork ribs (serves 1-2).
- You need 1 bunch of green onion chopped into chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of chives chopped into chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of parsley chopped into chunks.
- Use 1 large of onion quartered.
- You need 3 tbsp of bacon fat.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Get of Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of favorite/desired brand of BBQ sauce (I used Honey Garlic BBQ sauce).
- Provide 2 oz of rhum (use 1oz for less strong alcohol taste; I used 2oz Appleton Jamaican Rum).
- You need 2 tsp of Sriracha (or red chili sauce).
- Use 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 3 tbsp of Bistro (or favorite gravy thickener).
Steps to make Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven):
- Mix rub ingredients in a bowl grind with back of spoon or fork to break clumps.
- Coat raw pork ribs with rub, use fingers to rub into meat (wash hands well).
- Refrigerate for 6-24h.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, prepare roasting pan (with lid) and rack, add water and bacon fat, throw in rest of chopped ingredients for ribs.
- Mix ingredients for sauce except Bistro (gravy thickener) and water, refridgerate until 20 mins before ribs are ready.
- Add ribs to pan on rack, cover and place in center of oven for 2h, at at 1 hour remove rack from pan to remove cooked herbs (otherwise they'll burn) flip the ribs return rack to pan and continue cooking.
- (Set herbs aside, can be thrown into broth for soup, or add them to your rice like I did for this…).
- In the last 20 mins of cooking, turn off oven, remove ribs from oven, finish sauce: mix water and Bistro bring to boil over medium heat stirring frequently, add rest of sauce ingredients, stir and simmer until desired thickness (~10 mins).
- Baste ribs and recover with lid, replace in oven for 20 mins , baste ribs again in sauce before serving.
If you find this Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.