Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken noodle soup recipe. To make curry chicken noodle soup you need 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get of For the chicken.
- Get 680 g of boneless chicken breast, cubed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chicken spice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Get of For the soup.
- Take of Chicken, cooked.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Use 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, grated.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of garlic, crushed.
- Take 2 tablespoons of masala mix.
- Get 6 cups of boiling water.
- Take 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 of red pepper, sliced thinly.
- Get 400 milliliter of coconut cream.
- Prepare 230 g of rice noodles.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Get of For the garnish.
- Use of Carmelised onion squares from Woolworths.
- Get leaf of Micro crimson.
- Take of Sumac spice.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- For the chicken. Heat a frying pan with the olive oil, add the chicken cubes and brown on all sides..
- Add spices and lemon juice, sauté until cooked through. Set aside..
- For the soup. In a soup pot on medium heat, melt the coconut oil and add the onions, ginger, and garlic. Sauté 4 – 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add masala mix and sauté for 2 – 3 minutes, be careful not to burn the spice. Add the boiling water, stock cube, and cooked chicken, let simmer until the stock cube has completely dissolved..
- Once the stock cube has dissolved, add the coconut cream, carrots and red pepper. Bring the soup to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, or until carrots are cooked..
- In the meantime bring water to a boil in a separate pot. Add the rice noodles and cook for 6 minutes, remove from heat and immediately place the noodles in cold water to prevent further cooking..
- Strain the noodles and add to the soup, season to taste, and serve..
- Garnish with sumac spice and micro herbs. Serve with carmelised onion squares or any savory treat and enjoy!.
If you find this Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.