Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cilantro Lime Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cilantro Lime Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cilantro lime chicken noodle soup recipe. To make cilantro lime chicken noodle soup you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cilantro Lime Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take 2 cups of dry -wide noodles- cooked,and rinsed to stop the cooking.
- Get 2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 1/2 pounds of chicken- cooked — diced 1/4" (rotisserie chickens are very good).
- Take 3 ounce of oil.
- Get 1 cup of carrots – small diced.
- Take 1 cup of sweet onions — small dice.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery — small dice.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 2 cups of potatoes — small dice- place in water so as not to brown.
- Take 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of rubbed sage.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher Salt.
- Use 8 tablespoons of cilantro- lightly chopped with no stems.
- Use 2 ounce of lime juice.
Steps to make Cilantro Lime Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Cook wide noodles in a pot of boiling water per the product directions. Drain and rinse with cold water then place in a bowl for later.
- Place oil, carrots, onions, celery, drained potatoes and garlic in a 4 qt sauce pan. Sweat the vegetable, covered at a moderate heat for 5 minutes we are not trying to brown, just draw out the liquid..
- Add the cooked chicken, thyme, sage and cumin..
- Sprinkle and stir in the flour..
- Add the stock and bring to a boil then turn to a simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add the noodles,cilantro and lime juice and adjust the seasoning as needed..
If you find this Cilantro Lime Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.