Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe. You can cook low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- You need 2 slices of sprouted wheat bread.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of low fat pesto.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Use 18 oz of jar crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
Steps to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned..
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done..
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge..
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!.
If you find this Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.