Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted tomato basil soup recipe. To make roasted tomato basil soup you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Tomato Basil Soup:
- Use 6 of large hothouse tomatoes, seeded and sliced into 4.
- Get 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Get 1 can of sliced tomatoes (28oz.), with their juices.
- You need 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 6 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 bunch of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh thyme leaves.
- Use 8 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil, to sauté.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Steps to make Roasted Tomato Basil Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a bowl, toss the seeded sliced tomatoes, 1/4 cup olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread the tomatoes,in one layer on a baking sheet and roast for 45 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium heat, using the 2 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoon butter, saute the onions, garlic, and red pepper flakes for 10 minutes until the onions start to brown..
- Add the canned tomatoes, basil, thyme, and chicken stock. Turn down the heat to low..
- Remove the roasted tomatoes out of the oven when done. Carefully peel off the skin on all of the tomatoes. Add the tomatoes, including the liquid from the baking sheet to the pot mixture..
- Turn the heat back up to medium and bring the pot to a boil..
- Add the heavy cream into the pot and simmer uncovered for 40 minutes..
- Use a blender to chop the tomatoes into smaller pieces and pulse it for 1 second on and 1 second off. Do this three times..
- Season with more salt and pepper if needed. Add chopped fresh basil to garnish. Serve hot..
If you find this Roasted Tomato Basil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.