Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's beef chow mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe. To cook mom's beef chow mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 you need 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗:
- Take 3 cups of cantonese noodles or.
- Provide of (3 pkt Ramen noodles), parboiled the noodles first for 3'.
- Take 400 g of ground mince Beef.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine.
- Use of Tofu', cut into smaller pieces, then fried.
- Take 1 tbs of + 2 tbs Rice Bran Oil to fry.
- Take 4 cups of green cabbage or chinese cabbage or savoy.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 4 of garlic minced or 1 tbs garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 stalks of green onions, cut 5 cm.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled, grated.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum sliced.
- Provide 3 stalks of celery diced thickly.
- You need A few of brocccoli or 1 zucchini sliced (optional).
- Get 1 of fresh tomato, chopped.
- Provide 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- Take 4 tbs of taoco' paste (fermented soya bean).
- Prepare 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 cube of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take of SAUCE:.
- You need 2 tbs of cornstarch dissolved in 2tbs water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 2 tbs of Savoury soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbs of + 2tbs + 2tbs Rice Bran oil for stir-fry.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- Get of Sea salt and white pepper powder.
Steps to make Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗:
- Cook the noodles in a pot with boiling water, add the stocks powder and cook 3' then drain, set aside. MARINADE: put in a small bowl the minced beef, add Savoury soy sauce, Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine and oil and mix and then add to coat to the meat and set aside for 10'..
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a wok over high heat, fry the tofu' pieces, then lift out and set aside. In the same wok add 2 tbs oil, heat and add the onions, stir-fry 2', then add the marinade meat, stir-fry for 3 ' or until just brown. Remove, transfer into a small bowl and keep aside..
- In the centre wok put extra 2 tbs oil, put the onions and stir-fry for 2' then add the cabbage and stir-fry 2'; half way through add the garlic paste, carrot, capsicum, a few broccoli or zucchini, tomato, green onions. Add 4 tbs Taoco' sauce and 1 tbs soy sauce and mix, cook stir-fry till cabbage mostly wilted..
- Put back the noodles, the marinade sauce and the fried beef and stir fry for 1' tossing constantly. Add bean sprouts, 1 tbs sesame oil and 1/2 cup water and with a big spoon tossing all together through 30 seconds or until the bean sprouts just to wilt. Add salt and white pepper. Taste the season. Remove from heat and serve.😍.
If you find this Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.