Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mint paneer carrot garlic soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint paneer carrot garlic soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mint paneer carrot garlic soup recipe. To cook mint paneer carrot garlic soup you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mint paneer carrot garlic soup:
- Use 25 gm of Paneer.
- Take 1 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 2-3 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 table spoon of sugar.
- Take 1 table spoon of salt.
- You need 1 table spoon of corn flour.
- Provide 2-3 of mint leaves.
- Get 2-3 table spoon of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tea spoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of ginger chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of garlic chopped.
- Take 2-3 of green chillies.
Instructions to make Mint paneer carrot garlic soup:
- First of all take a pan heat proper then add oil then put sugar for proper caramelized then add mustard seeds, chopped curry leaves, ginger, garlic and green chillis..
- After than add corn flour puree (1table spoon corn flour +1/2 glass of water and mix well)..
- Then add salt and few amount of mint then half glass of water, black pepper, cover the pan for boiling upto two minutes, then switch of the gas flame and serve with black pepper and toast..
If you find this Mint paneer carrot garlic soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.