Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken curry soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry soup recipe. You can have chicken curry soup using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry soup:
- Take 1 cup of Shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Provide 2 pcs of green pepper.
- Provide 2 pcs of Scotch bonnet.
- Take 2 of bulb onions.
- Get of Knorr chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Scallion optional.
- Prepare 1/2 tbspn of fresh grinded garlic,ginger and tumeric.
- Provide 1 of tspn curry powder.
- Take 1 tbspn of corn flour.
- You need Pinch of thyme.
- You need of Butter or veg oil.
Steps to make Chicken curry soup:
- In a sauce pan add in a little oil or butter along with sliced onions..
- Add in the shredded chicken. Stir it for some minutes.
- Add in the sliced green pepper..
- Add the carrot.
- Add grinded scotch bonnet, garlic,ginger and tumeric..
- Give it a good mix and allow it to cook for some minutes.
- Add in knorr chicken, curry,thyme and any other spice and season of your choice..
- Add the chicken stock, if you don't have you can use ordinary water..
- This is how it will looks..
- Cover it and allow it to cook.
- Mix the corn flour with water and add it to the soup for thickner.
- Give it a good mix.
- And this is how it will look. Cover it and let it cook for few minutes..
- Finally we're done..
- You can serve with cous cous,rice, noodles,pasta etc.
- That's all.
- The cous cous.
If you find this Chicken curry soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.