Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook teriyaki chicken noodle soup using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take of Broth.
- You need 3 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 0.5 tsp of freshly grinded black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need of x 2 Lee Brand wonton base soup mix.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- Use 2 tsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Chicken.
- Take 500 g of chicken sizzlers (quick cook) from Aldi or 3 medium chicken breasts pounded until 2 cm thick.
- You need 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of spring onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use of Noodles & toppings.
- Prepare 2 of carrots julienned.
- Get 1/2 cup of bamboo shoots.
- Provide 220 g of instant noodles or quick cook rice/egg noodles (whatever your preference).
- Prepare of Chopped coriander, mint leaves, Thai chilli flakes, chilli oil, lime wedges.
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- To start, add the garlic cloves and black pepper in to a pestle and mortar. Pound until the garlic has been crushed finely and is miced with the black pepper.
- In a pot (on a medium heat) add 2 tsp sunflower oil and the pepper/garlic paste. Then add the remaining broth ingredients and stir until the stock cube has dissolved. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, stir and put the lid on. It is best to let the broth sit for 6 hours to infuse the flavours, otherwise you can eat it straight away if you are in a hurry..
- In a bowl, add the chicken and marinade ingredients. Mix until the chicken is coated and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- When it is time to serve, heat the broth (lid on) until it is piping hot..
- While the broth is heating up, add 1 tsp sesame oil to a non-stick pan (medium heat) and cook the chicken for around 15 minutes, turning a few times to ensure it is cooked. Once cooked, transfer to a chopping board and cut in to slices (taking care that you don't burn yourself).
- In another pot, add hot water and cook the noodles as directed on the packet and drain..
- To plate up, add the noodles into a deep bowl, blanch the bamboo shoots in the broth for 30 seconds and add to the bowl alongside julienned carrots..
- Ladle in the broth, top with half the teriyaki chicken slices, lime wedges, coriander leaves, mint leaves, chilli flakes, chilli oil and sesame seeds.
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.