Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect No Bake Penne Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best No Bake Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake penne pasta recipe. You can cook no bake penne pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Penne Pasta:
- Provide 500 grams of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Use of Red Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo lean ground pork.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 6 of gloves chopped garlic.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 250 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of White Sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- Get 1 cup of quick melt cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
Steps to make No Bake Penne Pasta:
- Red Sauce – sauté onions followed by garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water..
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside..
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts..
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley..
If you find this No Bake Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.