Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Azie's Picadillo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Azie's Picadillo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to azie's picadillo recipe. You can cook azie's picadillo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Azie's Picadillo:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Take 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Cilantro or Culantro.
- Use 1 envelope of Sazon.
- Take 2 tsp of Adobo.
- Provide 1 dash of Black Pepper.
- Get 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- Provide 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- Take 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- Take 8 each of Spanish Olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
Steps to make Azie's Picadillo:
- Sauté onion, garlic and half of the cilantro/culantro.
- Add ground beef and season with adobo, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Wash and peel potatoes, chop into small pieces.
- Add potatoes and olives to browned meat.
- Season with sazon packet and can of tomato sauce.
- Add water and cover, simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Check to make sure potatoes are tender, top off with remaining cilantro/culantro and enjoy!.
If you find this Azie's Picadillo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.