Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Harira (Moroccan Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Harira (Moroccan Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to harira (moroccan soup) recipe. To make harira (moroccan soup) you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Harira (Moroccan Soup):
- Get 100 grams of Beef.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- You need 1 of half of one Red bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 200 ml of A. Water.
- You need 200 grams of Canned tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vegetable bouillon granules.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 120 grams of Chickpeas (boiled).
- Get 1 dash of Parsley.
Instructions to make Harira (Moroccan Soup):
- Cut the beef into 5 mm cubes. Mince the onion, and cut the eggplant and bell pepper into 1 cm cubes. Peel the thin film off the chickpeas..
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and cook the beef. Once it changes color add the onions. Once the onions wilt add the eggplant, bell pepper, and paprika powder and mix everything together..
- Transfer to your pressure cooker and add the A ingredients. Set the pressure to "strong" and heat for 1 minute..
- Mix with a ladle and break up the vegetables a bit. Add the chickpeas and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Flavor with salt, transfer to a serving plate, and garnish with parsley..
If you find this Harira (Moroccan Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.