Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cabbage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage soup recipe. To cook cabbage soup you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage Soup:
- Use 4 cup of Water.
- Provide 1 cup of Tomatoes (diced/seasoned canned if available).
- Take 1 small of V8 or vegetable juice.
- Get 1 packages of Onion soup mix (or large diced onion).
- You need 1 tsp of Minced garlic (or more, to taste).
- Get 1 head of Cabbage (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Use 1 large of Green bell pepper (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Provide 2 large of Carrots (sliced).
- Take 1 head of Cauliflower (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Take 5 large of Mushrooms (sliced or can of sliced mushrooms).
- Provide 3 stick of Celery (sliced).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Cabbage Soup:
- In a large pot mix onions, tomatoes, garlic, vegetable juice and water and bring to a boil..
- Add chopped cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, and celery..
- When vegetables are partially cooked, add green peppers and mushrooms, then continue cooking until vegetables are cooked but firm, stirring occasionally..
If you find this Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.