Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef&veggie asian bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef&veggie asian bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef&veggie asian bowl recipe. You can have easy beef&veggie asian bowl using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Beef&veggie asian bowl:
- Prepare 1 medium of beef steak cut into thin strips.
- Use 3 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- Use 1 of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of half bag of frozen stir fry vegetables.
- You need 3 tbsp of canola oil.
- Get 1 of half pack of chow mein noodles.
- Use 1 of half of a small onion sliced.
Instructions to make Easy Beef&veggie asian bowl:
- Heat oil in frying pan add beef cook on medium high heat until done. I like mine cooked well so I cooked mine about 10 minutes. Add garlic powder while cooking..
- Add onion and half the bag of veggies cover and simmer about 5 minutes. ..
- Start boiling water for your chow mein. ..
- Once veggies are tender add stir fry sauce. (Careful the one I used was very salty add slowly) cover and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add chow mein noodles to boiling water. Cook until done the brand I used cooks in 3 minutes..
- Put noodles in a bowl top with beef stir fry and enjoy! I put garlic chili sauce on mine delicious. . Would go great with rice as well…
If you find this Easy Beef&veggie asian bowl recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.