Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado soup with chicken and lime recipe. To make avocado soup with chicken and lime you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime:
- Use 4 of (6 inch) corn tortillas, julienned.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of white onion sliced thin.
- Use 8 of garlic cloves sliced thin.
- Provide 4 of fresh jalapeno sliced.
- Provide 8 oz of fresh chicken breast thin chunks.
- Provide 1 quart of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
- Get 1 of tomato seeded diced.
- Use of salt & pepper.
- Use 1 of avocado – peeled, pitted and diced.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
Instructions to make Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime:
- Preheat oven 400.
- Arrange tortilla strips on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes..
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook onion, garlic and jalapenos in olive oil until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in chicken, chicken broth, lime juice, tomato, salt and pepper. Gently simmer until chicken is cooked, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in avocado and cilantro and heat through. Adjust seasonings..
- Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle with tortilla strips to serve.
If you find this Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.