Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's keema curry (ground meat curry) recipe. To make our family's keema curry (ground meat curry) you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry):
- You need 200 grams of Your preferred ground meat (I used pork this time).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of King oyster mushrooms (optional).
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of blocks Japanese curry roux.
- Take 2 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
- Use 2 tbsp of ●Milk.
- Prepare 1 of ●Soup stock cube.
- Take 300 ml of ●Water.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry):
- Mince all the ingredients. Finely mince the garlic, but roughly chop the other ingredients….
- Add oil and garlic in a pot or a frying pan, then turn on the heat. When fragrant, add the onion, and stir-fry..
- When the onion becomes wilted and translucent, add carrot and king oyster mushrooms, and continue stir-frying..
- When the ingredients are almost cooked, add ground meat, and continue stir-frying. Add curry powder and stir-fry to coat the ingredients..
- Add the ● ingredients and simmer for about 10 -15 minutes..
- Add curry roux and dissolve. Add your favourite secret ingredients! I use instant coffee..
If you find this Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.