Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy cheesy beef pasta recipe. You can have spicy cheesy beef pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta:
- Use of pd. Ground beef.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- You need of Tomato Soup.
- You need of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Take of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- Take of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- You need of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- Take of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- You need of Salt for pasta.
- Take of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
Steps to make Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta:
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain……
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients……
- Let simmer for 20 minutes…..
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente….. make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well……
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top……
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts…….
- Eat and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
If you find this Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.