Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe. To cook healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes:
- Use of carrots finely chopped cubes.
- Use of coriander.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Freshly ground pepper.
- Use of Ginger (optional).
- Prepare of Few leaves of Mint.
Steps to make Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes:
- Take carrot cubes to start your soup.
- Add 1 and half cups water, carrots and mints leaves in a sause pan.
- Add little salt and ginger.Cover lid and cook on low flame.
- After 10 mints check your carrots if they are tender then turn off flame.
- Now you need a hand mixer or a blender..put these carrots and coriander leaves in it and blend only for few seconds..don't make complete paste.
- Now put this mixture again in the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add a little water to set it's consistency..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot…
If you find this Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.