Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables soup (indonesian vegetarian soup =sup tahu) recipe. You can have vegetables soup (indonesian vegetarian soup =sup tahu) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu):
- Take of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Use of Celery.
- Get of Tofu (I use silk tofu) cut into cube/bite size.
- Provide of Fried garlic.
- Provide of Black/white pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken powder (I use mushrooms powder).
- You need of Chopped chinese celery for garnish.
- Take of Fried shallots for garnish.
Instructions to make Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu):
- First, boil water in a saucepan. Add the chicken powder or mushrooms powder..
- Meanwhile pell the potato, carrots and celery cut in the shape as you desire..
- When the water is boiled then add the potatoes and carrot. Cook them until half cooked. Then add the tofu. Continue cook until the potatoes and carrot are soft but not over cooked or mushy..
- Blend the fried garlic and pepper. Add into the soup..
- Add the celery and salt to taste. Don’t over cook the celery because it will change the color.(I like to keeps it green and crunchy).
- Then lastly sprinkle the chopped chinese celery and fried shallot. Turn of the heat. Transfer to the serving bowl and serve hot. Enjoy😊.
- ❤️HappyCooking ❤️.
If you find this Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.