Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry style bolognese sauce recipe. To cook tomato curry style bolognese sauce you need 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce:
- Use 200 grams of Pasta of your choice (thicker than 1.6 mm, or penne are best I think).
- Provide 200 grams of Ground meat (beef or mixed beef and pork, whichever you prefer).
- Provide 1/2 can of Canned tomatoes (diced type if possible).
- You need 2 of cloves' worth Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 80 grams of – Caramelized Onions (or use storebought).
- You need 1 of onion worth B. Onion (pureed or grated in a food processor etc.).
- Use 50 ml of Red wine.
- Provide 200 ml of Water.
- Take 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 2 of pieces from a block Commercial curry roux.
- Get 1 of Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of plus A. Tomato ketchup.
- Use 1 of A. Garam masala.
- You need 1 of A. Cumin.
- Provide 1 of A. Chili powder (for the grownups).
- Prepare 1 of B. Salt.
- Prepare 1 of B. Black pepper.
- Take 1 of Olive oil.
Steps to make Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce:
- Make"Caramelized Onions". You can make caramelized onions, which are usually very tedious, in about 15 minutes without fail using this method, so I recommend it. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143607-oil-free-easy-and-timesaving-caramelized-onions.
- I often use frozen batches of the caramelized onion. If it's too much work for you though, you can use 80 g of storebought caramelized onions..
- Chop up the garlic finely as indicated in the ingredient list..
- Put the extra virgin olive oil and garlic in a cold frying pan. Use low heat, and slowly transfer the fragrance of the garlic to the oil..
- When the garlic smells nice, add the ground meat to the pan. Sprinkle in the nutmeg and the B. seasoning ingredients generously. Sauté the meat over medium heat until crumbly..
- Add the red wine and cook over high heat until it has reduced, then put in the canned tomatoes and the B. onions..
- Put the soup stock cubes, the Step 1 caramelized onions and water. Bring to a boil, then simmer over low-medium heat for about 5 minutes. If there's too much liquid, simmer for a while longer..
- Add the curry roux pieces, and lower the heat so that it won't burn. Stir to dissolve the roux. Add the A. seasoning ingredients to finish, and the sauce is done..
- I use this curry roux; 1 piece is this size. Taste the sauce after adding the roux, and if you want it to taste more curry-like add more roux, 1 piece at a time..
- Cook the pasta al dente, drain and mix with the sauce. Serve..
- This is like a combination of regular bolognese sauce and qeema curry. The two types of onion added make it taste so good, and it's quite addictive..
- Serve with a generous amount of the sauce. It's great for lunch on your own, but it's really well suited to being served on a big platter to be enjoyed by a crowd..
- This sauce is delicious on pizza or in gratinéed dishes. It can be frozen too, so I recommend making a large batch of it..
If you find this Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.