Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce recipe. You can have mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce using 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- Prepare of ● For The Shredded Meats [go to your local Carnicería for ease].
- Take of Shredded Seasoned Pork Carnitas.
- Prepare of EX Thin Sliced Carne Asada Meat.
- Prepare of Fried Seasoned Ground Chorizo Sausage.
- Provide of Shredded Mexican Beef Or Lean Fried Ground Hamburger Meat.
- You need of Shreded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare of ● For The Dipping Breads [go to your local Panadería for ease].
- Take of Most heavy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead works best.
- Prepare of ● For The Meaty Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare of LG Chopped De-seeded Tomatoes.
- Take of LG Chopped Spanish Onion.
- Provide of Medium Chopped Red Onion.
- You need of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Get of Loose Cilantro Leaves.
- Use of Chopped De-sedded Green Bell Peppers.
- Provide of Chopped De-seeded Red Bell Peppers.
- Get of EX LG Chopped De-seeded Jalepeno.
- Get of Can Green Chiles.
- Provide of Shredded Cabbage.
- Prepare of Chopped Parsley.
- Get of Fine Minced Epazote Herb.
- Provide of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Favorite Spicy Red Salsa.
- Take of Cans Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Use of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need of Can Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- Use of Sugar.
- Get of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Provide of Fine Minced Basil Leaves.
- Use of Italian Seasoning.
- Take of Chili Powder.
Instructions to make Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- Chop all fresh crisp vegetables, add sauce, seasonings and pre-cooked shredded/fried meats. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir regularly. Thin with dashes of Mexican beer if desired..
- A terrific brand but use only if your shredded meats are sold under seasoned..
- Just about any sturdy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead will work great for dipping..
- Serve piping hot with warm sturdy fresh bread or thick flour tortillas. Guacamole is great as well. Also serve with a spicy Bloody Mary or icy Mexican beers..
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.