Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Black bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean soup recipe. To cook black bean soup you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Black bean soup:
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Use of onion, diced.
- Provide of garlic, minced.
- Get of each – black beans, rinsed well and drained.
- Use of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Get of lime, juice only.
- Get of ground cumin.
- Take of cayenne pepper, or to taste.
Steps to make Black bean soup:
- Heat olive oil in stock pot. Add onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 5 minutes..
- Add remaining and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Puree with an immersion blender, a food processor, or blender..
- Return to stock pot and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve with sour cream, cheese, avocado, or raw diced onions if desired..
If you find this Black bean soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.