Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ✨beef loin steak strips with bell peppers✨ recipe. You can cook ✨beef loin steak strips with bell peppers✨ using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨:
- Take 185 g of Red Bell Pepper(Thinly slice).
- Get 975 g of Beef Loin Meat Steak (Cut thinly slice).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Use 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Beef Flavor/stock (Optional).
- Provide 1 of Garlic (Crush).
- Provide 1 of Medium/Large Onion (Thinly slice).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Salt and Black Pepper (as you need).
- You need of ✨Sauce✨.
- Get 1-2 Tbsp of Corn Starch.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨:
- Cut the meat into thin slices/strips and then add the sesame oil, baking soda, beef flavor/stock, garlic and 2 tbsp of soy sauce to the meat and mix well. Let the meat marinate for 25-30 minutes at room temperature. To make the sauce, whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl then put it a side..
- In a nonstick skillet pan, melt the butter. Add in the onion and cook it until it becomes light brown and then add the meat. Stir fry the meat until it is cooked well done..
- Add the bell peppers into the skillet and sauté fry it for about 2 mins. Pour the prepared sauce in and then stir fry on medium heat until it becomes thick..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed. Best served over warm rice. Enjoy!😉.
If you find this ✨Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers✨ recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.