Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. You can cook chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken soup:
- You need 2-3 of Chicken breasts.
- Take of Bouillon cubes or Chicken stock.
- Provide of Carrots.
- Get of Celery.
- Get of Onions.
- Take of Creole seasoning.
- You need of Bay leave.
- Use of Basil.
- Use of Thyme.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Peper.
Instructions to make Chicken soup:
- Rinse /chop veggies.
- Defrosted chicken. Season with creole seasoning, thyme, basil, salt, pepper, cook until NO pink. (350° about 30 min).
- While chicken is cooking add your veggies to crock pot..
- Turn crockpot on High. Add 2 cup of water to your crock pot with 2-3 bouillon cubes. Shake in seasoning. A little at a time..
- Shred cooked chicken. I did mixer method and worked really good..
- Add cooked chicken to crockpot. Cook for few hours best flavor. Taste broth to see if you need to add any more seasonings..
- Remove bay leaves before eating..
If you find this Chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.