Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon-topped meatloaf with mushrooms and gravy recipe. To cook bacon-topped meatloaf with mushrooms and gravy you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 lb of ground pork.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 c of ground golden flaxseeds.
- Prepare 2 c of carrots, shredded.
- Get 1 of med. onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 tap of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 strips of bacon.
- Get 2 T of EVOO, coconut oil or butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1 c of beef broth.
- You need 2 c of carrots, shredded.
Steps to make Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, combine beef, pork, eggs, flaxseeds, carrots, onion, bell pepper, salt abd pepper. Spread evenly in a 9×13 pan. Lay bacon strips on top, cover with foil and bake 1 hour..
- In skillet, heat oil ir butter. Cook mushrooms. Remove from heat and set aside..
- After baking meatloaf an hour, remove from oven. Remove foil and pour drippings into skillet with mushrooms. Return meatloaf to oven uncovered, cook for 30 min or until thermometer inserted is 160°F and meat no longer pink..
- Place mushroom mixture over low heat and add broth. Add coconut flour 1 T at a time until desired thickness. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Slice meatloaf and serve topped with gravy..
If you find this Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.