Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken gnocchi soup recipe. To cook easy chicken gnocchi soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- You need 10 oz of Frozen chopped spinach.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 lb of Dry gnocchi.
- Get 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Use 2 of 5 oz cans of chicken.
- Get 1 can of Half and half.
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken broth.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Place spinach, carrots, onion and cans of chicken into large saucepan..
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a slight boil..
- Add gnocchi and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and can of celery soup..
- Fill soup can with half and half and turn pot down to slow simmer..
- Soup is ready when carrots are tender and gnocchi is cooked..
If you find this Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.