Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Soto Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soto Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soto Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soto soup recipe. To make chicken soto soup you only need 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Soto Soup:
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 of lemongrass.
- Provide 2 cm of galangal.
- Prepare 1 of lt water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of peper.
- Get 3 of spring onions.
- Provide 2 of Celery stalks.
- Take leaves of Celery.
- You need of Rice noodles.
- Take 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of boiled eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide of Grounded spices:.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion.
- Use 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 3 cm of turmeric.
- Provide 2 cm of ginger.
- Get 4 of candle nuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare of Chili sauce :.
- Take 10 of birdeye chilies.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 of candle nuts.
- Get 1/2 of tap salt.
- Take of Water to boil.
Steps to make Chicken Soto Soup:
- Blend the spices that need to be ground in a blender until smooth..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the grounded spices and stir until cooked. Add lemongrass, bay leaves, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, salt, sugar, and pepper. Stir them well..
- After around 3 mins, add the water and chicken into a pot, stir it until the water blends with the spices, add celery stalks, cover the pot and let the chicken cooked really well..
- Meanwhile we prepare for the other stuff, cut the potatoes into 4 and slice thinly like chips and fry them until crispy, put aside..
- Peel boiled eggs and cut into half. Put aside..
- Boil some water and cook the rice noodle for 3 mins until it soften, drain the water with the strainer, put aside..
- Chop celery leaves, put aside..
- If you like spicy we will make the chili sauce for it, boil the chilies, fry garlic and candle nuts with a little bit of oil for 3 mins (don't let them burn) Mash the garlic and candle nuts while hot, add boiled chilies, mash them well, add salt and taste it..
- After the chicken cooked properly, take them out of the soup and shred them, put aside..
- When everything is ready we prepare a bowl to serve it, put rice noodle, shredded chicken, and potato chips, pour the hot soup on top of them, add boiled egg, sprinkle chopped celery leaves, and put chili sauce on the side if you like it spicy..
- You can add rice on the side too. Happy cooking.
If you find this Chicken Soto Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.