Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich spanish salmorejo tomato soup recipe. You can cook rich spanish salmorejo tomato soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup:
- You need of Fresh, ripe tomatoes (as red as you can get).
- Use of 1, 2 day old baguette.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of Fresh garlic.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup:
- Boil the water that will be used to peel the tomatoes in a pan. Cut a cross into the bottom of the tomato to make it easier to peel later..
- Soak the tomatoes in the boiling water for 1 minute. Whilst in the boiling water, prepare a bowl of cold water and add in the tomatoes then peel..
- Cut the bread into 2 cm cubes and put in a food processor. Dice the tomatoes and add them on top of the bread. Let the bread soak in the moisture from the tomatoes..
- Roughly chop up the garlic and add to the mixture from Step 3. Garlic can cause heartburn, to prevent this cut away the part of the garlic where the core turns into the stem..
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and blend the mixture until smooth. Season with salt..
- You can eat these straight away or you can chill the mixture and serve them in a dish with a sprinkling of roughly chopped boiled egg or roughly chopped ham..
If you find this Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.