Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe. To make cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains you only need 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains:
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Take of red n green bell peppers.
- You need of adobo.
- Use of sazon.
- Use of garlic powder.
- You need of black pepper.
- Use of basil.
- Get of Italian season.
- Provide of ketchup.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Get of cupcake baking dish.
- Provide of mashed potatoes.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- Use of frozen veggies.
- Take of green plantain.
- Provide of canola oil.
Instructions to make Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains:
- Pre heat oven on 375 cook meat on stove top in a pot. Throw in the chopped onions n bell peppers n seasons together. Mix n cook for bout 15 min. Drain meat and transfer into a cupcake baking dish (slightly spray with PAM) place in the oven and let sit. Take your package of mashed potatoes (you can use real potatoes instead n boil) Cook the mashed potatoes as instructed add some black pepper n the shredded cheese when done. Take your frozen veggies n steam, add butter salt n black pepper when done n stir. Heat up some oil in a sauce pan, take your green plantains peel n slice about 2 inch thick n place to fry until golden brown on both sides then remove use a flat plate (the bottom side) to flatten the plantains n place back to fry for about 3 min until crisp. Remove meatloaf cupcakes ones it's cooked (baked for about 35/40 min) remove from cupcake pan and place mashed potatoes on top as a frosting. Dish out your veggies n plantains. U can also use a homemade can beef or Turkey gravy sa.
If you find this Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.