Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to olympio chicken and potato soup recipe. To make olympio chicken and potato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Olympio Chicken and potato Soup:
- Provide 2 large of onions.
- Get 6 of white potatoes.
- Provide 1 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 of fresh tomatoes.
- Get 1 of lettuce leaves.
- Provide 4 of chicken brests.
- Get 1 of gratted cheeze (emental).
- Use 3 of maggi chichen seasoning cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of gardenia chicken spices.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of vegetal oil.
- You need 1 of flour.
- Take 1 of milk.
Steps to make Olympio Chicken and potato Soup:
- cut the chicken breasts in two vertically.
- cut the tomatoes, potatoes and onions into medium cubes..
- in a big cooking pot, add the chicken breasts and pour water just enough not to make them float.
- add the oil (not too much) and set the flames to high..
- when the water starts boiling, add the onions, potatoes, tomatoes and a fist full of mushrooms.
- stir well and add 2 maggi cubes, the 2 tablespoons of gardenia chicken spices and pepper (as needed). stir well and close the lid..
- wait until the chicken breasts and potatoes are done and add 1 1/2 cup of flour. stir well to make the flour blend perfectly..
- wait about a minute so the flour cooks and add 2 cups of milk. if you need the soup to be thicker, mix 1/2 cup of flour with 1 cup of milk and the third maggi cube, add the mixture to the soup and stir well..
- wait about 2mins and add as much cheese ad needed and blend it to make it disappear . set the flames to low..
- wait a couple more minutes and serve..
- the lettuce leaves are purely for presentation. have fun with it..
If you find this Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.