Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Better Filipino Corned Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Better Filipino Corned Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to better filipino corned beef recipe. To make better filipino corned beef you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Better Filipino Corned Beef:
- Use 1 can of Ox & Palm corned beef or equal quality.
- You need 3 of red potatoes (diced).
- Take 4 of cloves of garlic (diced and crushed).
- Take 1 of small, white onion (diced).
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder (optional).
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Better Filipino Corned Beef:
- Heat oil in pan on medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until almost golden brown.
- Add onions, and continue to sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add corned beef and potatoes.
- Break-up corned beef, and make sure all ingredients are well-combined.
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and water.
- Allow dish to simmer until potatoes are tender, occasionally stirring.
- Serve. Typically enjoyed with steamed Jasmine rice.
If you find this Better Filipino Corned Beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.