Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dan dan noodle (easy version) recipe. You can have dan dan noodle (easy version) using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dan Dan noodle (easy version):
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of oil (I used peanut).
- Get of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Use of ginger, minced or grated.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- You need of rice wine vinegar.
- Use of sesame oil.
- Take of peanut butter.
- Prepare of long noodles.
- You need of Spicy.
- Prepare of each use only one of the spicy, these are some options, adjust to your liking.
- You need of gochujang (Korean chilli paste).
- Get of Sriracha sauce.
- Use of chilli paste, like samba oelek.
- You need of garnish.
- Use of each green onion, sliced.
- Provide of roasted peanuts, chopped.
- Take of cilantro, fresh.
Instructions to make Dan Dan noodle (easy version):
- In a medium size pan or skillet, heat the oil, medium-high heat, and when hot add the ground beef and cook until done, chopping into smaller pieces as you cook it..
- Remove cooked beef to a bowl with paper towels..
- Reduce heat to medium, add chopped onion and cook, stirring a little, until translucent. Scrap up any of the beef bits left in the pan, into the onions as it cooks.
- Add the garlic and ginger, stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add the stock (or water), soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and peanut butter..
- Add your spicy ingredient of choice, but only one, I just listed a variety so you knew it wasn't all that difficult. My preference is the gochujang, but you can't always get that..
- Add your cooked beef back in, stir to mix well. Bring up to a simmer..
- Cook your noodles to al-dente, our just under done, not soft. I prefer a whole grain noodle, and something like spaghetti or linguini sized.
- Cook your beef mixture until it is the thickness you desire. I like a gravy/sauce thickness myself..
- Drain your noodles when done, add a little butter or oil so they don't stick together.
- Add the noodles to individual bowls, add the beef mixture on top, garnish and serve.
If you find this Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.