Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker tomato soup recipe. You can cook slow cooker tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- You need 2 (28 oz) of cans of low/no sodium crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 cups of low/no sodium chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Use 1-2 cups of carrots, diced.
- Get 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Get 4 tbsp of no salt butter.
- Get 1 cup of whole milk, half and half, or coconut milk.
- Provide of Ground black pepper for taste.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- Add all of the ingredients, except the bay leaves and milk/cream, into the slow cooker. Stir everything together..
- Next, place the bay leaves into the pot, close the lid, set the temperature to low, and cook for 6 to 8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- At the end, remove half of the soup to a bowl or blender. Pour half of the milk/cream, and blend it all together. Repeat for the second half and return the soup to the slow cooker. **Remove the bay leaves before blending together**.
- Enjoy! Maybe with a Ghost shaped quesadilla?.
If you find this Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.