Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Basic Clear Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basic Clear Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Clear Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic clear soup recipe. You can have basic clear soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Clear Soup:
- Provide 4 cups of Dashi *find about ‘Dashi Stock’ at http://www.hirokoliston.com/dashi-stock/.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take of <Add two or three of the following>.
- Provide of *Note: Large vegetables need to be cut into small pieces or slices.
- Get 1/2-1 block of Tofu.
- Use 1-2 of Egg.
- Provide 100-200 g of Chicken Balls.
- Prepare 100 g of Fish.
- Provide of Clams.
- You need 100-200 g of Prawn Balls.
- Take of Mushrooms (Shiitake, Enoki, Shimeji, Maitake, Oyster Mushroom).
- Provide 5-6 of Snow Peas.
- Get 1/4 bunch of Garlic Chives.
- Take 1/4 bunch of Spinach.
- Get 1/4-1/2 of Carrot.
Steps to make Basic Clear Soup:
- Heat Dashi Stock (OR Water & Dashi Powder) in a large saucepan or a pot, add the ingredients and cook them in the stock until cooked. *Note: Use about 2 teaspoons Dashi Powder for 4 cups Water OR according to the instruction on the package..
- Note: You should season the soup before adding Tofu, Egg, already cooked Vegetables or anything that can be cooked quickly..
- Season the soup with Salt and Soy Sauce. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onions and serve..
- *Yuzu Peel: A small piece of Yuzu Peel can be added instead of Spring Onion. As Clear Soup has a very delicate flavour, Yuzu Peel, that has a wonderful fragrance, makes the soup smell and taste nicer. Only if you are lucky to find Yuzu Fruit..
- *Mitsuba: Mitsuba, Japanese parsley, is also popularly used to add a fragrance to the Clear Soup. But I know Mitsuba is also very difficult to find..
If you find this Basic Clear Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.