Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Ramen Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Ramen Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Ramen Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef ramen bowl recipe. You can cook beef ramen bowl using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Ramen Bowl:
- Take of sirloin sliced for stir fry (small works better).
- Get of teriaky sauce.
- Get of stir fry sauce.
- You need of beef ramen noodles (yes the ones from college).
- Provide of frozen stir fry veggies (your choice).
- Use of water (how much broth you want).
- You need of Sesame oil (I love this drizzled on top of my bowl) opptional.
- You need of olive oil.
Steps to make Beef Ramen Bowl:
- Marinade beef in teriaky for an hour or more..
- In sauce pot put water and season packet and stir fry sauce. Turn on med high..
- Heat veg oil. Cook meat till done. Place in bowl on the side..
- Put vegetables in water bring to boil. If you want to use fresh veggies, saute them first then add to water..
- Break bricks of noodles into boiling water cook three minutes until done..
- Remove from heat add meat. Stir and serve..
If you find this Beef Ramen Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.