Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bulgogi recipe. You can cook beef bulgogi using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Bulgogi:
- Use 250 grams of prime beef (i use tenderloin).
- Get 1/2 of carrot, cut thinly shape.
- Prepare of For marinade:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 2 cloves of shallot, puree.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, chopped finely.
- You need 2 cm of ginger, chopped finely.
- Provide 1 of leek, slice finely.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated sugar or 2 tsp if you don't have palm sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil for sauteing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds for sprinkling.
- Provide 1 slice of leek for garnish.
- Provide of Serve in a bowl with:.
- Take of White rice, carrot pickled and sauted green mustard.
Steps to make Beef Bulgogi:
- Prepare all marinade ingredients on your kitchen table..
- Slice thinly beef and put into bowl with sliced carrots..
- Add all marinade ingredients into bowl and mix it well..
- Let the meat rest for an hours or minimum 30mins. In this pic, i was making carrots pickle too. \(＾∇＾)/.
- Preheat oil in a wok and saute meat with low heat..
- During this process, meat will release juice so don't need to add water..
- Stir meat about 5-6 minutes till half juice reduced and meat tender, lift set aside..
- Serve in a bowl with white rice, beef bulgogi, carrots pickled and sauted green mustard, sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with a slice leek..
If you find this Beef Bulgogi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.