Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry soup recipe. You can have chicken curry soup using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry soup:
- You need 1 cup of Shredded chicken.
- Provide 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Provide 2 pcs of green pepper.
- Get 2 pcs of Scotch bonnet.
- Use 2 of bulb onions.
- Take of Knorr chicken.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Scallion optional.
- Get 1/2 tbspn of fresh grinded garlic,ginger and tumeric.
- Take 1 of tspn curry powder.
- Use 1 tbspn of corn flour.
- Provide Pinch of thyme.
- Get of Butter or veg oil.
Steps to make Chicken curry soup:
- In a sauce pan add in a little oil or butter along with sliced onions..
- Add in the shredded chicken. Stir it for some minutes.
- Add in the sliced green pepper..
- Add the carrot.
- Add grinded scotch bonnet, garlic,ginger and tumeric..
- Give it a good mix and allow it to cook for some minutes.
- Add in knorr chicken, curry,thyme and any other spice and season of your choice..
- Add the chicken stock, if you don't have you can use ordinary water..
- This is how it will looks..
- Cover it and allow it to cook.
- Mix the corn flour with water and add it to the soup for thickner.
- Give it a good mix.
- And this is how it will look. Cover it and let it cook for few minutes..
- Finally we're done..
- You can serve with cous cous,rice, noodles,pasta etc.
- That's all.
- The cous cous.
If you find this Chicken curry soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.