Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup recipe. To make mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup you only need 37 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Take of Noodles.
- Prepare 2 of 16 oz Asian Rice Stick Noodles [room temp].
- Provide of Spicy Thai Chicken Broth.
- Take 1/2 lb of Precooked Rotisserie Shreadded Chicken.
- Use 3 box of 32 oz Chicken Broth [+ reserves].
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce [+ reserves].
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Thai Lemon Grass [minced].
- Prepare 10 of Thai Chile Peppers [stems removed – left whole – + reserves].
- Take 2/3 cup of Thai Basil [chopped + reserves].
- Use 1 cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole – + reserves].
- Get 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Provide 1 of 1" Piece Fresh Ginger [peeled – left whole].
- Get 2/3 cup of Celery With Leaves [sliced].
- Provide 2/3 cup of White Or Purple Onions [sliced].
- Get 8 clove of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine chopped].
- Prepare 1 of Juice Of 1 Thick Lime Wedge [+ reserves].
- Provide 1/2 cup of Fresh Snap Peas.
- Use 2/3 cup of Carrots [sliced].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Powdered Chicken Bullion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce [+ reserves].
- Take of Garnishments.
- Use of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Provide of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce.
- You need of Thai Chile Peppers [sliced].
- Prepare of Jalapeños [sliced].
- Provide of Sliced Boiled Eggs.
- Take of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro.
- Use of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Fish Sauce.
- Provide of Options [add all to broth if chosen].
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Get 1/3 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Star Anise [or, you can increase your chinese 5 spice by 1/4 tsp if out].
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Rinse and chop your vegetables..
- ● Place everything in the Spicy Thai Chicken Broth section [except for the + reserves] in a large pot and bring to a simmer. Boil until carrots are soft. About 35 to 40 minutes. ● Add additional chicken broth or water if you need it at simmers end. You'll definitely want a lot of broth for this dish. ● Turn off heat..
- Prepare your chilled, fresh garnishments and place on table in seperate bowls..
- ● Pull your 1" whole ginger piece and fine chop 1 tablespoon of it. Place back in pot. ● I'll also add another handful of fresh chopped Thai Basil to the pot again and allow it to steep for flavor and texture..
- Place room temperature rice noodles evenly in 4 seperate bowls. Try to slightly seperate noodles in bowls with chopsticks..
- ● Bring broth back up to a super heavy boil. ● Ladle piping hot broth over the tops of your noodles. ● Mix broth and noodles well. The noodles will cook almost immediately. ● Allow soup with noodles to sit for 1 minute before garnishing and serving..
- ● Know that even with your broths long simmer time, your snap peas and bean sprouts will still remain crispy. ● Allow your guests to serve themselves from their noodles, to the broth, to their garnishes. They always seem to have great fun doing that! See the Garnishment section for options. ● IMHO opinion as a Chef – additional fresh thai basil leaves, the squeeze of a lime wedge, Siracha Garlic Chile and Soy Sauce are absolutely essential – garnishment wise – in this soup upon serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.